Delayed Bi-Weekly Paychecks and Bridge Payments
UTILITY WORKERS UNION OF AMERICA, AFL-CIO LOCAL 369
To: Local 369 Members at Eversource
From: Officers and Executive Board (12/13/2015)
Subject: Delayed Bi-Weekly Paychecks and Bridge Payments
Please be advised that the Company has decided to delay implementation of bi-weekly pay until further notice. Bi-weekly pay had been scheduled to commence on January 1, 2016.
Eversource has informed Local 369 that this delay in putting bi-weekly pay in place results from an operational decision by the Company to roll out changes to the payroll system in a way that is more likely to produce a smooth transition.
Because of this delay to bi-weekly pay, the so-called "bridge" payments that the Union negotiated under the CBA will also be delayed. Local 369 is agreeable to this delay to the "bridge" payments because those "bridge" payments will be crucial in ensuring that members do not miss a week's pay when the bi-weekly payroll system is finally put in place.
Union Vision Center Located at 120 Bay State Drive, Braintree MA will be accepting VSP Insurance for all Eversource members and retirees.
Local 369 Information
- Liberty Utilities - Vote Results - Contract Ratification
- Election Results - Vice President Underground & FSTs Metro / North
- Contract Ratification Vote, Calpine / Fore River
- Chief Steward Election Results
- Distrigas 2-Year Extension Contract Ratification Vote
- Ballots Mailed for Chief Steward
- Business Agent Election Results - 7/28/16
UTILITY WORKERS UNION OF AMERICA, AFL-CIO
Place: Local 369 Union Hall
120 Bay State Drive, Braintree, MA
Date: Sunday May 7, 2017
Time: 10:00 A. M.
- Regular Order of Business.
- Swearing in of New Members.
Coffee & Donuts are served at 9:45 A.M.